Developers East Sussex (DES)
Established in May 2016, Developers East Sussex (DES) is a subgroup of Team East Sussex. It takes an active role in the delivery of quality sustainable development in East Sussex.
DES is committed to making a difference to East Sussex’s growth agenda to bring about:
- deliverable, high quality and sustainable development
- a functional property market
- growth in jobs and housing.
DES operates through a subscription-based membership. Developers based in East Sussex who want to join the group should contact us.
- Email: Economic Development team
Please include ‘DES membership’ in the subject field.
DES holds virtual meetings via video conference every-other month. The next DES meeting is scheduled for 9 January 2024.
The most recent DES minutes are available to view here:
- DES minutes 14 November 2023
- DES minutes 12 September 2023
- DES minutes 18 July 2023
- DES minutes 9 May 2023
- DES minutes 7 March 2023
- DES minutes 24 January 2023
- DES minutes 6 December 2022
- DES minutes 18 October 2022
Copies of older minutes, plus any meeting papers or slides, are also available on request from the County Council’s Economic Development team.
Email: Economic Development team