School admissions and transport
Admissions and Transport Team
We are responsible for allocating primary and secondary school places at community and controlled schools in the county; providing assistance with school transport; administering the provision of free school meals and providing travel assistance and advice for students in further education.
Opening hours for enquiries
Monday 8.30am to 5pm, Tuesday to Friday 10am to 3pm.
- School admissions and how to apply
- General information on school admissions from nursery to post 16 education, children with special educational needs and admissions appeals.
- Online applications - school admissions during the academic year
- Apply for a primary or secondary school place for your child during the academic year.
- Free school transport
- Free school meals
- Find out if your child can receive free school meals and how to apply.