Report a problem

Roads, paths and verges

Tell us about problems including flooding, potholes, street lights, road markings and rights of way.

Noise, pollution and litter

Report problems with noise, litter and dog bins, street cleaning and beach pollution.

Water and sewerage

Report problems with public toilets, water supply and flooding.

Animals and pests

Let us know about dog fouling, stray or dead animals and find out who to call for pest control.

Breach of planning control

Tell us if you think that a breach of planning control has occurred - for minerals extraction, waste management and developments such as schools, libraries and roads, but not new homes/offices or house extensions.