Contact us

Contact us

Email us

It's simple and secure. We'll email you a copy of your message for your records.

Our contact centres

  • Adult social care – 0345 60 80 191
  • Children and families – 0345 60 80 192
  • Roads and paths – 0345 60 80 193
  • Buses and waste – 0345 60 80 194
  • Library renewals – 0345 60 80 195
  • Library enquiries – 0345 60 80 196
  • Trading Standards – 0345 60 80 197

Emergency or out of hours contacts

How to contact Adult Social Care, Children's Services and Highways in an emergency or outside of normal office hours.

Other useful contact information

Councillors and Chief Officers, other local councils, community help points, children's centres and advice bureaux.

Report a problem

From potholes and faulty street lights to anti-social behaviour.

County Hall

Address, location map, opening hours, directions by public transport and parking advice.

Complaints – procedures and departmental contacts

How we deal with your complaints, and how complaints about social care, schools and councillors might be handled differently.

How to send us a secure encrypted email

If you are sending personal or confidential information, you should either use our online form or our secure email system. The email system also allows you to send attachments in a secure way. We do not recommend you use normal email if you want to send, reply to or forward sensitive information.