Business grants (East Sussex County Council)
Need money for your company or project? Find funding opportunities for businesses, business grants and loans, information about credit unions, or apply for the Economic Intervention and Capital Funds (includes East Sussex Invest).
- Rural Growth and Employment Fund (RuGEF)
- Apply for funding to support economic growth and job creation in the rural areas of East Sussex (Lewes, Rother and Wealden districts).
- Finance and grants for businesses
- Form – Business grants, Jobs for social inclusion
- Apply for our £130,000 funding for local employers to encourage and support them in offering jobs to vulnerable adults.
- Form – Business grants, East Sussex Invest 2 (ESI 2)
- Apply for our £250,000 funding for local businesses who create jobs by expanding in East Sussex and need capital investment for equipment or premises.
YouthBank (East Sussex County Council)
YouthBanks are run by young people for young people.
If you’ve got a good idea for a project which could benefit young people or your local community, YouthBanks can give you a grant to help you make it happen.
- Connexions 360 - Grants and funding
Community Grants (Eastbourne Borough Council)
- Community Grants
Disabled Facilities Grant (Rother District Council)
Disabled facilities grants are available to assist with carrying out adaptations, providing facilities or improving access in and around a disabled persons home, in conjunction with an East Sussex County Council Occupational Therapist.